Looking For A Marriage Celebrant In Melbourne
Here’s How To Find Out If Your Marriage Celebrant Is About To Destroy Your Big Day!
Are you getting married and are worried that you may choose a civil celebrant from melbourne who through no fault of your own, ends up doing something that ruins your entire wedding day? You should be. Did you know that recently there has been some individuals advertising themselves; who aren’t even legally allowed to marry people? These people come in, take your money, give you copies of knocked up documentation and before you know it you are wondering why Births, Deaths and Marriages say you are still single… after all, you were there at the service with lots of people!
What about stale?
If you manage to escape the clutches of the charlatans and find a legally authorised wedding celebrant, your next battle might be with one who pulls out their “one size fits all” photocopied ceremony and tells you that you have to pay them double if you expect them to change a single bit of it. How dare you expect to have a wedding ceremony that is about… you and your partner!
And then some…
So now you have avoided the con-artists, used all your skills of persuasion to have your wedding celebrant agree to add your names into their “standard” marriage ceremony (for a greatly increased additional cost!) and as your big day approaches, they drop a bombshell on you. In order to have them attend your wedding, they will need extra money for using a PA system, more money for rehearsals and even money for each minute your service goes beyond a limited time!
Is there an alternative?
Power Ceremonies understands you have more than enough to worry about on your big day. There are guests to invite, venues, dresses, catering and dozens of other things! This is why our civil marriage ceremonies have been designed to allow you the greatest flexibility – without the dangerous risk. When you decide on our services for your wedding, you will notice the difference immediately. Here are some of the reasons why we are a popular choice for a marriage celebrant in melbourne (and victoria!):
- All of our ceremonies (weddings, namings, renewal of vows and commitments) are customised for you and the occasion – without some hidden “gotcha” fee!
- Legally authorised by the Australian Government to conduct your ceremony in the appropriate legal manner – which means when you say “I do”… everyone hears it
- We understand the monumental celebrations in our lives may make you nervous, so we provide you a complimentary rehearsal
- Don’t limit your venues because of shabby celebrants, if your service needs a PA system, we provide it for you – free of charge!
- On top of your marriage certificate, we provide you custom-created momentos of your celebration which often include personalised gifts so you can remember your special day
- Our celebrant is vibrant and alive and our staff are a creativity-powerhouse (so you get the greatest options for YOUR ceremony instead of an old stale run-of-the-mill experience)
- We recognise the importance that you get the best service; which is why we are a member of Australia’s highest quality civil celebrant association
- Unlike other celebrants, we will discuss clearly what is required by you and your partner to legally fulfill government marriage registry requirements (such as the notice of intended marriage and all the other icky bits).
- Our celebrant is also a justice of the peace authorised by the attorney general which means we can legally sight all your necessary paperwork without you having to go hunting for people.
- If you are located outside of melbourne, and still within victoria, we can still tailor to your service needs
- We are always available (when you need us) via telephone, mobile phone and email access
Simply Contact Us (either via phone or our contact page) for a totally 100%-free discussion of how we can help you have the perfect wedding ceremony.. (it also gives you a chance to get all your questions answered immediately!)
PS – Because we have so many brides booking in as soon as they can, and we can only work with so many ceremonies each day, get in touch as soon as you can to ensure your date is available! Don’t miss out!